Ul Fm Approved Multistage Diesel Engine Driven Fire Water Pump Set
With 250 Usgpm
Multi-stage Vertical Turbine Pumps with bronze impellers and cast
iron bowls. The line shaft turbine pumps have above-ground
discharge with water-lubricated line shaft bearings. The column
pipe coupling has bronze centering spiders with fluted-rubber line
shaft bearings. The bowls are vitra-glass coated in the waterways
for improved efficiencies. Capacities up to 10,000 GPM with heads
to 150 feet per stage.
· Complete unit responsibility.
· Complete in-house fabrication capabilities.
· Hydrostatic strength testing facilities.
· Operation run test as per NFPA 20, UL 448 requirements.
· Vertical turbine models for capacities from 250 to 5000 US GPM.
· Drivers: diesel engine drive.
· Electrical testing capabilities for motors and controllers as per
· Capable to supply additional accessories wherever required.
· Rugged construction for longer service life.
· Specifically designed for fire fighting applications as per NFPA
· Excellent mechanical and hydraulic design characteristics for
Deep well, irrigation, sumps, condensate, can pump requirements,
fire service, municipal, industrial
First-Class international technical standards.
CNP NM FIRE is the first member of NFPA from China pump's
manufacturers.and won the UL,FM international fire certification
for fire pump products.
First-Class testing and inspection equipment.
UL certification represents the world's highest technical standards
of fire certification,but also means that certified fire products
must withstand the most extreme,harsh test process,the purpose of
certification designed to verify whether the product meets the
performance,safety and quality requirements,so as to achieve the
purpose of property protection.
NM fire obtained fire diesel engine UL1247 and fire pump UL448
witnessed laboratory accreditation,fully proved that the company in
terms of hardware and software strength,are to meet the strict
requirements of UL certification.