Europ Original DeMaas Brand FM Approval Fire Pump Diesel Engine
Used In The firefighting
One of De Maas's specialities is the development and manufacturing
of dedicated engines for sprinkler systems.The in house
capabilities give us the possibility to develop a carefully
selected base engine into a high quality,high performance
Experience over years have given us the knowledge to do that in
line with the highest demanding standards required by the market.
Engine power rated at SAE Conditions 25℃ (77°F ) and 91 m (300 ft )
above sea level and engines power must be derated for Altitude and
Fire fighting diesel engine is consist of following systems and
1. Intake system: air filter , air filter guard
2. Exhaust system: exhaust flexible joint, exhaust guard
3. Fuel supply system: fuel tank, fuel pipe, fuel filter
4. Heating system:jacket heater
5. Starting system: battery , starting motor, DC contactor,
emergency starting device
6. Cooling system:Heat exchanger, water expansion tank,cooling
7. Lubricating system: Oil filter
8. Control system:Controller
- We are the first member of NFPA among Chinese pump manufacturers.
The production of our fire pump groups is strictly in accordance
- We are the first manufacturer in the world who have both UL/FM
certification for fire pump and the fire-fighting diesel engine,
also the only UL Witness laboratory in Asia for fire-fighting pump
and fire-fighting diesel engine.
- We have applied dozens of patents.
- We have young team, top experts.
|Introduce the product to the customer in detail,answer the question
raised by customer carefully;|
|1. Ensure product with high quality and pre-commissioning before
|2. Delivery on time;|
|Provide considerate services to minimize clients’ worries.|