Netherlands Original DeMaas Fire Pump Diesel Engine , Fire Diesel
Engine High Speed
De Maas is continuously investing in the quality of their products
and therefore in their staff and facilities. As a result, a modern
engine test facility has been established in 2013 at the new
premises in Zwijndrecht, The Netherlands.
Engines can be tested according the required standards such as FM
by qualified employees. Being a FM approved supplier, we highly
value every step in the production process of our firefighting
engines and can therefore guarantee reliable and safe engines, both
listed and non-listed.
De Maas Firefighting Engines:
- Can answer worldwide and country specific demands for various
specifications, including FM approval
- Are thoroughly tested and certified in our own testing facilities
in The Netherlands
- Are manufactured with great accuracy and precision
- Are available in a power range of 49kw-652kw (FM Approved) and
- Have a proven record worldwide.
- We are the first member of NFPA among Chinese pump manufacturers.
The production of our fire pump groups is strictly in accordance
- We are the first manufacturer in the world who have both UL/FM
certification for fire pump and the fire-fighting diesel
engine,also the only UL Witness laboratory in Asia for
fire-fighting pump and fire-fighting diesel engine.
- We have applied dozens of patents.
- We have young team,top experts.
|Introduce the product to the customer in detail,answer the question
raised by customer carefully;|
|1. Ensure product with high quality and pre-commissioning before
|2. Delivery on time;|
|Provide considerate services to minimize clients’ worries.|